JC Excavation is committed to Ecologically Sustainable Development and the improvement of environmental performance.
This commitment includes waste minimisation and pollution control policies. We have therefore set measurable environmental objectives and targets to ensure our environmental management objectives are met. The processes we use include:
Adherence to a written Environmental Management System which is integrated with health, safety and quality control for each project.
The development of integrated Environmental Action Plans to implement policies and objectives. These plans can be tailored to meet the clients needs.The undertaking of comprehensive Environmental Risk Assessments for each project with consideration of legislative and regulatory requirements.
Our services include:
- Identification and ranking of all environmental issues in order of risk
- Development of strategies, safeguards, targets and benchmarks to manage the identified environmental risks
- The development of procedures to ensure that Environmental Action Plans are adhered to during day-to-day site operations
- The promotion of innovative techniques to minimise the impact of construction works on the environment
- Regular measurement of environmental management performance against the plans, programs and benchmarks
- Provision of appropriate information, education and training to improve understanding of environmental issues